He's finally here! Aren (明蓮) Dean Matsuzawa was born July 19th. He weighed 3280 g and was 53 cm long. As you can see, he's got big, curious eyes... we're not sure what color they are... blue? grey? somewhere in between?
Here's the three of us in the delivery room right after the birth. I was in labor for 34 hours; we were all exhausted...still are.

He's now 9 days old, and slowly getting used to living at home. Just 4 more days and my mom will be here so I can get some rest. Hurry up grandma! I need a nap!


Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    What a cute little guy and I love his name, too.

    Can't wait to meet you both.

    Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! He is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you get some good naps in while grandma is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful little guy!! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment